By 2030, 2/3 of the World’s Middle Class Will be Living in Asia
2/3 of the world’s middle class will be living here in Asia.
This macro trend will impact everything from
– insurance to
– healthcare to
Asia and the End of Skill Assymetry
The ‘West’ no longer has an edge over Asia in terms of skill.
Every nation now has smart people.
What matters now is…
…how much access those smart people have to
– markets and
How young women disrupt communications tech
WeChat, LINE and WhatsApp are used by nearly 3 billion people worldwide.
But where did this technology really come from?
There are many theories out there, but one that often doesn’t get credit is the innovation of Japanese High School girls. When it comes to decentralized communication technologies, young Asian females are often quick to identify and assimilate new trends.
The $30 Trillion Asian Middle Class
The Asian Middle Classes will be worth $30 trillion by 2030. That’s twice the size of the US economy today.
– Asia’s 3.5 billion Middle Class in 2030 will be a GREENFIELD market.
– There is an immense STORYTELLING GAP. They won’t be buying the soap powders or banks of their parents
– Brands that tell the right stories to the right people here in Asia have the opportunity to define a BRAND LEGACY that could last generations
The World will not be able to ignore the unbending gravitational pull of Asia’s growing middle class.
📊 With a potential audience of 4.5 billion, the Podcasting market in Asia Pacific is BLUE SKY 🔥
– By 2030, 2/3 of the world’s middle class will be living Asia, and not buying the soap powders and cars their parents bought.
– The world’s most advanced podcast market is in Korea (52% of population)
– One of the fastest growing markets in Asia is young female listeners
In the last 18 months I’ve podcasted in Japan, China, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong and of course Singapore.
And every day more podcasters and brands are asking how to get in on the action.
264 page digital PDF copy of Leadership in the Exponential Era available for free direct download from Dropbox.
Podcasting for Brands™ Book
The go-to guide for brand Leaders and podcast managers who want to know what’s working in the world of business podcasts today. Drawing from our team experience of producing over 600 podcasts and 30 brand case studies including Facebook, Slack, Andreesen Horowitz, Amazon Web Services, Netflix and Google.
136 Page Guide with recommendations on how brands should approach podcasts and what is required to make podcasts sustainable and successful long term.
30 Case Studies of Brand Original Podcasts
The Pikkal Podcast Quadrant – a map to help understand the different types of Brand Original Podcasts
Analysis of business objectives, podcast call to action and meta themes
10 Headline Statistics on the global podcast market.